PHC Current Vacancies
Service Technicians Since PHC was formed in 1989 we have grown consistently each year and we are now the UK’s largest independent service centre with over 30 years’ experience in the in-home servicing of vacuum cleaners. We have over 60,000 customers across the South East of England including Kent, Sussex, East Surrey, South East London and Southern Essex.
We have vacancies for two highly motivated individuals to join our team of Service Technicians. The work involves the in-home annual servicing of appliances and the sales of spare parts, accessories and consumables.
We are looking for individuals who –
- Possess a lively, outgoing personality.
- Good at working on their own initiative.
- Are highly motivated to earn a good income.
Brief job description –
- Days worked are Monday to Friday only. (No shift work and no weekends.)
- The positions are self employed, full time & permanent.
- A vehicle (Citroen Berlingo size) is provided.
- Full training is provided.
- Uniform is provided.
Excellent Income + incentives.
Applicants must be fit, healthy, 25 years of age or older and hold a full UK driving licence. If you think that this position may be of interest to you, or someone you know. Then please call us on 0333 533 7220 or contact us via email at firstname.lastname@example.org