Choosing the right company to correctly service or repair your appliance is very important. Unfortunately, as many of the major manufacturers warn their customers, there are lots of ‘one man bands’ who set themselves up as engineers working from home without having the correct training, tools or knowledge to correctly service your appliance. ALWAYS ensure that you are dealing with a professional company that is fully insured and have premises that you can visit and are not simply amateurs ‘giving it a go’ working from home.
PHC has worked from the same, four storey premises, at 126 High Street, Rainham, Kent since 1999 and we welcome personal callers; whether to book a service, drop their vacuum off for repair, buy a part or for just some friendly help and advice.
Since PHC was founded in 1989 we have grown for 30 consecutive years and now have over 60,000 customers who trust the care of their vacuum cleaner to us. Our customers live across Kent, Sussex, Surrey, South East London & Essex. We have completed well in excess of 500,000 in-home services. PHC is now the largest independent vacuum cleaner service centre in the UK.
We have always invested in technology in order to provide our customers with the best possible servicing experience. We have bespoke systems such as –
- A truly unique digital booking system which allows us to manage our technician’s time to ensure that they arrive as close to the customers appointment time as possible. Because we understand that your time is precious.
- A purpose built dialler system which allows us to contact customers who are due their annual service in a specific area only to minimise our fuel usage and our CO² footprint.
- A mobile, electronic tablet based service schedule system which allows our technicians to access a training schedule specific to the actual appliance being worked on.
- A fully electronic service report system which allows each customer to have their service report emailed to them so they have a permanent record of the work completed on their appliance which cuts down on unnecessary printing.
- Full exploded diagrams for each appliance instantly accessible via the service technician’s tablet.
- The electronic recording of each appliance’s own unique service history.
All of our Service Technicians are fully trained, drive sign written vehicles, wear a uniform complete with I.D. cards and are fully insured. We have a team of Specialist Service Technician’s covering the whole of the South East of England. To Book a Service, make an Enquiry or request a Call Back, please click on one of the buttons above. Or simply call us on 01634 722220.
We currently have over 60,000 customers who trust PHC to look after their appliance. Why not give us a try?